15 January, 2008

world wide wendell?

On Monday morning I launched a new website. As I mentioned in a previous post, I have been experimenting with ways to share my music with friends around the world, and I decided to use (drumroll please) The Internet.

That led to the rather quick and undramatic creation of this new site--wendellk.com. I decided it was better to go ahead and take the plunge, register a URL, and try to set up a simple site that I can manage.

http://www.wendellk.com/

There it is. Unnerving to look at, I know. It makes me nervous just thinking about it. But there it is.

Wendellk.com will also become the site where I host my blog from now on. That is, assuming I can figure out how to update the page and keep it online.

I think that's all I have to say tonight. I am going global. Hang on to your suspenders.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home